1. Successful people aren’t afraid to fail.
“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” –Coco Chanel
2. Successful people are confident.
“Believe in your flyness, conquer your shyness.” – Kanye West
3. Successful people may have to break the rules.
“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” –Pablo Picasso
4. Successful people are philanthropic.
“I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” –Maya Angelou
5. Successful people take action.
“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done” – Bruce Lee
6. Successful people are persistent.
“I think it’s imperative to follow your heart and choose a profession you’re passionate about, and if you haven’t found that spark yet, if you’re not sure what you want to do with your lives- be persistent until you do.” –Steve Kerr
7. Successful people are patient.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
8. Successful people embrace change.
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” – John Maxwell
9. Successful people believe in teamwork.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” –Michael Jordan
10. Successful people let negativity go.
“Sometimes you’ve got to let everything go – purge yourself… If you are unhappy with anything…whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free, your true self comes out. “– Tina Turner
Now, what are you doing to ensure your success? Let us know on Twitter @RockyMaeStyle using the #MySuccess!